Tuesday 23 February 2010

A New Obsession Has Struck

I just discovered Polyvore.

I can tell you how its taken this long - I knew of its existence and yet, for the life of me, I could remember nothing of its name apart from it beginning with 'P'.

However, then a kindly blogger article on IFB jogged my memory and now I have no need to work, because I could quite happily play with this thing all day long.

The only issue is that a large proportion of the clothes are not actually availible on the highstreet...they are designer. I never knew I had expensive taste before this! Its a terrible development, so now I guess I really need someone to employ me, if not so I don't starve, then just because I need (need!) the gold and black stud spike ring from Landver. *sob*

 

  

Adore Polyvore!!!

3 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

That's so funny...I was actually going to mention Polyvore to you before because you love to style costumes.

You can upload images there too. That way you can style your budget style. We want to see what an awesome affordable outfit might look like.

PS: get a job. you deserve to shop!

Emily said...

Ah, believe me, it is not for lack of trying! There just are none going round here. I may have to move!

shopgracieb.com said...

I, too, recently found Polyvore and I am with you - it is so addictive but the clothes are so expensive! Love the Biker Chic outfit you put together.

Found your blog through IFB - love it!

http://theflipsideofoz.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails