Saturday 6 March 2010

Feeling To Rise Again

It has been a rubbish couple of days. Nothing appears to be going right.

Yet, out of the depression came a very cold, and uplifting walk along the clifftops which spawned ideas and hopes and dreams.

This mood has also set a ball rolling within my head - I am now clearer about my goals and ambitions and a random sidetrack of that is that it has made me confident to push the boundaries a bit.



This track's lyrics hit a chord with me and the desire to be unique and take the initiative when outside forces are getting me down.

I also love the crazy make-up in the video - the midnight glitter is fantastic and the diamante lips and eyes are amazingly eyecatching...impractical, but so worth it!

1 comment:

Noble Beeyotch said...

Hey! Nothing works like a good old walk! Hope you have a more cheerful next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails