Saturday 22 January 2011

NimbleFoxDesign

So, in lieu of proper employment, I have turned my jewellery-making hobby into a full-on business and started up NimbleFoxDesign! I hope you'll check out my shop on Sense of Fashion, and I hope to get one going on Etsy as well. I've even opened a Twitter account in order to help get the word out and I do not understand it at all, so any Twitter tips you can pass on would be greatly appreciated! I'm nimblefoxdesign and I'd love to hear from you, Twitter-time!

My jewellery is touchy-feely, highly embellished glam bohemia stylee and will be beautiful for Summer, dressing up a plain shift dress for work or letting a statement piece glitter over your party dress in the evenings.




I'd love to take commissions as well, so if you have an idea, let me know! Hopefully, once the weather brightens up enough to give me some decent light, I'll be able to get some good pictures of my pieces up on here, so you know what they actually look like!

In the meantime, two pieces have been put up for sale on SOF, so go check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails