Wednesday 26 January 2011

Thrifting New Blogs

I've been stumbling around the web the last few days falling into blogs and websites I never knew existed. While I have found a few bizarre ones, there have also been absolute gems I now adore!

Tiny Dolls


The Dainty Squid


DreamCats

I have also been collecting inspiration and my hard drive is fast filling up with beautiful pictures. So, I feel the need to share :) Many of these pics had been re-blogged when I found them, if anyone knows where they are from originally, let me know in the comments please.





2 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I am so glad to see you back to blogging!

I hope you consider a less busy background however, as it, uh, makes me dizzy.

the Citizen Rosebud

Emily said...

Ha! I felt it was a little overwhelming, but I loved it so much. Ah well, back to the drawing board :p Thanks for the tip Citizen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails