Thursday 27 January 2011

Oh, Inverted World

So, the pink and red Vday madness has started cropping up everywhere, so in typical reactionary manner, I have created an outfit based on the opposites! I am actually a little bit in love with the shoes and dress combo - searingly bright but just sooo right!
Vday Opposition

Vday Opposition by pamjalibri featuring a black wrap dress

However, given that my boy is actually quite into Valentine's Day and I suspect my less than enthusiastic nature has rather dampened his in previous years, I am going to surprise him this year. I have already booked a restaurant and I shall work on getting a card together...
What plans do you have? Or is it still too early to even be thinking about these things?!

3 comments:

Grysh said...

The shoes are definitely bright.Loving it! <3

I still don't have any plans for Valentines' Day but I'm pretty excited!

Off-topic: I followed you at Google Connect and Bloglovin'; and if it's not too much to ask, I hope you do the same for me as well. Links can be found on my homepage ^_^

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I hope you end up wearing red.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovely colours. x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails