Monday 13 December 2010

A Moment of Insanity

Okay, I am actually teetering on the edge on crazy right now. I have no idea why this work thing has me in such a tizzy, but the fact of the matter is I am being so indecisive it is becoming embarrassing.

Its not lack of clothes (although I have noticed a shoe deficiency), but inability to choose between two outfits I love! What a bizarre issue!

Okay, it is between a black bandage dress (short) with a oversize sheer black shirt layered over the top, pulled in at the waist with a mulberry-colour belt with gold buckle, black tights and ankle boots and a beaten copper necklace.
OR
A navy shift dress with a boat neck, cap sleeves, very fitted, with black tights and ankle boots and a large black silk collar necklace encrusted (and I mean encrusted) with diamante.

So yes, I am having mental issues over dresses. I should obviously research some sort of support group...

On the bright side I have nails that look like they have been dipped in a vat of miniature rubies thanks to my Barry M red glitter nail varnish.
In looking for pictures that would appropriately show my nails (my camera is out of power) I found this blog, You've Got Nail which demonstrates it perfectly!

Hmm, I just remembered, I have a red dress that I could wear...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails