Friday 25 June 2010

Citizen Extravaganza

Whoop whoop! The lovely Bella over at the Citizen Rosebud has just posted her Interview
with me - go see, and look around her fabulous blog for some lovely vintage finds...especially if you happen to be in California! It was great fun to do and some of her questions really started me thinking.

One in particular seems particularly appropriate for the current season. 'If you could be a flower, what type would you be?'

Let's get our floral on!

So, for the first look I am thinking smart-casual wedding wear/office wear. A slinky wrap dress with a standout monochrome pattern is spiced up with the hot pink detailing.


Then, up second (I am adoring this next one) is a pretty peter pan collared lace dress, made more edgy with a layered floral bralet, tan belt and some crazy-cool white boots. I heard somewhere that you shouldn't wear white shoes after Labour Day? But, as I have no idea what Labour Day is, or when it is and nor can I remember who aired this particular pundit, I shall ignore it and pair the dress with white shoes regardless.

4 comments:

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said...

Just had a little read of the interview... Loving teh questions and great blog matey

Yours truly

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

Style, She Wrote said...

Great interview. Love your Polyvore picks and style.

xo style, she wrote

the Citizen Rosebud said...

It was lovely to interview you Emily. I can hardly wait to one day meet you in person.

Labor Day is in September, and Memorial Day is end of May. Tradition dictates you get your white shoe on during that time. But who follows tradition these days?

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Man, you've got good taste in shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails