Wednesday 2 December 2009

Just Jeans

Riiight. Today, it has rained. Not mere rain actually. I should specify. It has thundered, poured and blown a gale. I should also mention that I am currently living in a tent.

As such, I felt more like an outfit thats suitable for winter as opposed to the non-existent summer flooding the field I'm pitched in.



The above is from Just Jeans, a funky River Island type store I discovered on the high street. The sequinned vest would add some much needed warmth and look cool layered up with the guy's white shirt. The distressed and ripped up Levi's just appeal to me, the hat might keep some of the rain off...might being the operative word. The leather bag would hold all my stuff ( I have a lot of stuff I cart about with me) and act as a waterproof hold-all.

I'd wear with some bright wellies (or gumboots as they call them in NZ!) I have some at home that are plastered with scarlet strawberries. Obviously, I'd add a coat too, probably a waterproff trench with the collar turned up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails