Wednesday 9 December 2009

peteralexander

I have a confession to make.

Ever since I entered the beautiful, boudoir-like curtained changing rooms and all store of peteralexander in Queenstown, I have loved and adored this brand. I have also, possibly, gone on about it a little excessively to my poor boyfriend.

My obsession has centered around the wavy ship print shorts, the day dresses (all of them) and, last but not least, the playsuit collection.



The models are all fresh-faced beauties, styled up in a playful forties style that contrasts with the sheer cosy comfort levels of the pajamas on offer. I want to wear red lipstick when lounging about in my oh-so-cool short set.

Not that I plan to lounge in these beauties. I am not leaving the Southern Hemisphere without owning something from this shop. The playsuits above would work for everyday wear, and I fully plan to use them for that purpose!

Anyways, go to peteralexander and take a look at all the brilliantly comfy, yet seriously cool, printed pjs and accessories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails