Monday 31 August 2009

Seasons

I cannot stop thinking about Autumn. I have been indulging my love of the glossy fashion rags and immersing myself in the new season fashion and yet, there is a small issue with this new-found obsession.

Quite simply, I'm not having an Autumn/Winter this year. In 20 days, I depart the Northern hemisphere. Destination: New Zealand.

It is so weird to me that my summer is winding down into...Spring, of all things, and then on into Summer again! Add to that, the trip is a 6 month long one, so when I return to the UK it will be Spring again!

I am putting together a capsule wardrobe to fit into the ridiculously tiny suitcase I have to serve as my wardrobe for the next 6 months. Updates later! :)

Meanwhile, I have had a lovely weekend, picnicing with friends I haven't seen in a while in the glorious sunshine. I also cleared out a whole car full of old clothes and accessories and carted the lot off to a car boot sale! I haven't done that before and it was crazy how many people turn up for it! Made a healthy sum, to my delight...which I have now spent on beautiful new underwear for my trip.

A girls gotta have it and all that...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails