Friday 28 August 2009

Like a Lady...


Beret, Accessorize, Top and Shoes, New Look, Pencil skirt, *Thrifted*, Gloves, *Found in the Attic*

Black velvet print blazer, TKMaxx, Blue and Black Check dress, Warehouse, Belt, *found in the Attic*, Black Ankle Boots, Stolen from my Mum!


Black silk Pussybow top, H&M, Blue and Black Check dress, Warehouse, Belt, *found in the Attic*, Black Ankle Boots, Stolen from my Mum!


Body-con dress, H&M, Red shoes, New Look, Jewellery, *Given as presents*

Today, I decided to play with my new camera, get to know it a little. Of course, that meant I also got to play with styling some outfits which was awesome. :) I was having lots of fun prancing about getting everything *just so*.

I love, love, love the black velvet blazer with red and pink roses printed on it. I have a serious weakness for that pattern. I want to upholster a proper, chunky oak chair in it...

Red patent shoes are my favourite go-to shoe. Every occasion deserves a shiny red shoe!

Getting ready for a car boot sale on Sunday - have been accumulating piles of junk for sale, here is hoping someone else will show up wanting to buy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails