Thursday 27 August 2009

Dreaming


September always brings about that feeling of starting something new for me. It makes me yearn for new stationery. The back-to-school urges grew from new pens and pencil cases to new clothes, shoes and bags for the new semester at uni, and now I've graduated...well, the need to have new is still there.

This is my ideal 'First day back' outfit for my dream job as fashion photographer and shoot stylist. I'm not usually a Topshop officionado, but here I went on an imaginary spree. Imaginary, because I have yet to clinch that dream job of mine, and am setting off on a Gap Year to pursue and track it down. So funds are low and fantasy is flying high!

I am loving that butterfy top, even though I tsked at the return of the bodysuit. The sparkly ring has all the colours in it and brings the whole look together. So pretty!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails