Saturday 29 May 2010

It's ALIVE...A.L.I.V.E!!!

Geesh. Seven Weeks. 7!!! Of internet-free living. Talk about going cold-turkey. I find it weird just how dependant I am on the internet for everything. In this world, without being able to access information instantly really disables you and makes you get back to basics.

So. I am back! Yippee!

Going back to the whole 'Technology-free' living thing. I had just moved house, hence the whole waiting around for the internet to be installed. I also, for 5 weeks of that time, had no access to a TV. This didn't particularly bother me, as I'm not that much of a TV fan anyway, but it did mean I was suddenly very cut off from the world - no net, no tv - we didn't even have a radio! It was odd, like living in a bubble where nothing else is occurring.

I guess some of you may be wondering why I didn't just get a newspaper if I felt that distanced from reality. But 1) I quite liked it, for a while. It was refreshing, it cleared my head. 2) I took up a second job and now work from before the majority of shops are open until they are all most definately closed.

Anyway, I'm back in the game and I cannot wait to get back to blogging!

1 comment:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Welcome back, amiga! You've been missed! xo. -Bella Q
http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails