Wednesday 2 February 2011

Pinkness

I am in love with this lace dress and I intend to purchase it at the soonest available opportunity (read: when my boyfriend comes home from work and I beg it of him as my birthday present!) The jacket, as well, looks divinely soft like butter leather but alas, lies way out of my budget range. This then, is the outfit of casual springtime that I wish to pair with this sparkly pink heart necklace as a Valentine's Day/retro cute look.

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink by pamjalibri featuring leather jackets
I am off now to do a little more sewing and hopefully finish some more Valentine's Day themed pieces for my Sense of Fashion store. Then, even as the sky grows darker with impending February gloom, I shall paint my nails a bright and cheery yellow! Hopefully, I'm going to work some navy moons in there as well, but that may be pushing my skill limit...Anyways, let me know what you think of this outfit @nimblefoxdesign, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails